PR-it Limited (“PR-it”) is a limited liability company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 11076722 and mailing address at PO Box 70594 London, SE9 9EN.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Who do we share your data with?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What type of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
PR-it collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, company name, email address).
- Cookies (as detailed below).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide PR-it with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us using our web form or via email.
- Subscribe to Learn-it.
- Chat with us.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
PR-it collects your data so that we can:
- Answer requests and / or questions submitted through the website.
- Email you with Learn-it updates including PR and communications insights and tips.
- Email you PR-it related news announcements and about products and services we think you may be interested in.
How do we store your data?
PR-it securely stores your data locally, within Apple iCloud, and / or within a third-party email marketing application.
PR-it will keep your personal information until it is no longer needed, is no longer valid, or you ask us to delete it. In all circumstances, no personal data will be retained for longer than the applicable laws allow.
Who do we share your data with?
We may share your personal data with a limited number of third party sub-processors to enable us to operate our website and provide our services to you. We only engage with sub-processors who are GDPR compliant to ensure your personal data is safe and secure. Please contact us for a list of these sub-processors.
PR-it would like to send you Learn-it updates and / or information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, your analytics will be automatically tracked. You may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop PR-it from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know through our contact us form.
What are your data protection rights?
PR-it would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that PR-it correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request PR-it to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that PR-it erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that PR-it restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to PR-it’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that PR-it transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using our web form.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – PR-it uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences.
- Analytics – PR-it uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. PR-it sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that PR-it has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via https://ico.org.uk
|_ga||Persistent||2 Years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Persistent||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate|
|_gid||Persistent||24 Hours||Used to distinguish users|
|aam_uuid||Persistent||30 days||Set for ID sync|
|AMCV||Persistent||6 Months||Experience Cloud Identity Service|
|bcookie||Persistent||2 Years||Browser ID cookie|
|cookie_notice_accepted||Persistent||1 Month||Stores cookie acceptance|
|ELOQUA||Persistent||2 Years||Eloqua tracking|
|lang||Session||Sets default locale/language|
|li-oatml||Persistent||1 Month||Member indirect indentifier for conversion tracking, retargeting, analytics|
|liap||Persistent||1 Month||LinkedIn tracking cookie|
|lidc||Persistent||1 Day||Used for routing|
|seenLearnItLightbox||Local Storage||Indicates a user has been shown the subscribe form.|
|UserMatchHistory||Persistent||30 Days||LinkedIn Ads ID syncing|
|VID||Persistent||18 Months||LinkedIn Tracking|